Terms and Conditions for Maltashopper's Mondo Convenienza Collection and Delivery Services
These Terms and Conditions ("T&Cs") govern the services provided by Maltashopper for the collection, transportation, local delivery, and assembly of furniture orders from Mondo Convenienza ("MC"). By using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms.
Throughout these T&Cs, any reference to a Mondo Convenienza order refers to an individual order issued by Mondo Convenienza with its own unique reference number. Multiple MC orders would incur separate charges and are not considered to be one order.
Services and Charges
Collection Only Service
- Cost: The charge for the Collection Only Service is 25% (inc. VAT) of the value of the MC order, subject to a minimum fee of €250. If 25% of the MC order is less than €250, the charge will be €250.
Full Monty Service
- Cost: The charge for the Full Monty Service, which includes collection, transportation to Malta, local delivery, and assembly, is 45% (inc. VAT) of the MC order, subject to a minimum fee of €500.
Documentation and Payment
- Required Documentation: Before we can proceed with the collection of your order, the following documents must be provided:
- ID Card
- Copy of the MC order
- Copy of payment confirmation to MC
- Authorisation letter authorising Maltashopper to collect the order
Payment: Full payment of our service fee must be made before we can collect your order.
Collection and Transportation
- Collection Timeline: Once we receive confirmation from MC that the full order is ready for collection, we will collect it within 2 weeks.
- Unloading: Upon collection, the order will be unloaded into our warehouse within 10 days, provided there is no disruption in the shipping service.
- PICKUP: If you have not opted for local delivery and assembly, you need to collect all your order within 1 week of being notified of its arrival. Late pickups are subject to an additional fee of €120 per week per order or €20 per week per pallet whichever is the higher.
- Lifter Requirement: If you have opted for local delivery and your goods need to be delivered above the ground floor, you are responsible for organising a lifter.
- Delivery Timeline: Local delivery will be organised within 1 week of the order arriving in our warehouse.
- Commencement Date: If you have opted for assembly, a commencement date for assembly will be provided 3 days after the goods arrive in our warehouse.
- Completion Date: The anticipated completion date for assembly will be advised within 24 hours of the commencement of assembly. Anticipated timelines are 2 working days for kitchens and 1 working day for bedrooms and other furniture.
Liability, Refunds and Damages
Damages: Maltashopper will do its utmost to avoid any damages during the transit of your goods. However, we strongly recommend that customers take out insurance to protect against any potential damages. Maltashopper is not responsible for any damages incurred during transit, and Mondo Convenienza will not accept any damaged items back for replacement.
Delays: Maltashopper is not liable for any delays or disruptions caused by third-party shipping companies or any other circumstances beyond our control.
Refunds: Maltashopper will not refund any part of its fees should any delay in service occur or should any item arrive damaged..
Maltashopper reserves the right to amend these T&Cs at any time. The latest version will always be available on our website.
By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.