Build great storage with small means. Put the cabinets on the floor or mount to a wall with the suspension rails to free up floor space. And if your needs change, you can easily change your EKET solution.
Width: 70 cm
Depth: 35 cm
Height: 70 cm
Width of drawer (inside): 63 cm
Depth of drawer (inside): 28 cm
Max. load/drawer: 3 kg
- EKETArticle Number403.339.69
Width: 41 cm
Height: 15 cm
Length: 85 cm
Weight: 24.00 kg
- Particleboard, Honeycomb structure paper filling (100% recycled), Fibreboard, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging
- Back panel:
- Fibreboard, Paper foil, Plastic foil
- Drawer bottom:
- Fibreboard, Printed acrylic paint, Printed acrylic paint
- Drawer side/ Drawer back:
- Particleboard, Plastic foil
- Drawer front:
- Particleboard, Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary.
Must be completed with EKET suspension rail if you choose to mount the frame on the wall. This frame requires 1 suspension rail, 70 cm long, sold separately.
To be completed with feet or legs if you choose to place the cabinet on the floor. Sold separately.
This furniture must be fixed to the wall with the enclosed wall fastener if you choose to place the cabinet on the floor.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
The max load for a wall-hung cabinet depends on the wall material.
IKEA Catania availability
IKEA Logistic Center availability.