It’s not only the TV that’s smart! BESTÅ TV benches combine contemporary good looks with practical function. You get lots of storage space and relief from cables that tend to get messy and gather dust.
Max. load on top panel: 50 kg
Width: 180 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Height: 38 cm
- BESTÅArticle Number604.740.72
Width: 41 cm
Height: 11 cm
Length: 186 cm
Weight: 23.90 kg
- Back panel:
- Fibreboard, Paper foil, Plastic foil
- Particle- and fibreboard with honeycomb paper filling (100% recycled paper), Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Paper foil
- Particle- and fibreboard with honeycomb paper filling (100% recycled paper), Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Paper foil
- Particleboard, Honeycomb structure paper filling (100% recycled), Fibreboard, Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Paper foil
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary.
We recommend a TV bench to be a bit wider than the TV placed on it. This TV bench suits a TV up to 72 inches. You can choose a larger TV if it’s not heavier than the specified max load for the bench’s top.
The top panel of the TV bench is intended for a TV with a maximum weight of 50 kg.
The max. load for a wall-hung TV bench depends on the wall material.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
If you are uncertain about what type of fixing devices to use, please contact your local hardware store.
180 cm wide TV benches require 8 legs or 4 legs and 2 BESTÅ supporting leg.
IKEA Catania availability
IKEA Logistic Center availability.