A simple frame can be the start of something great. Place this black-brown TV bench on the floor or wall-mount it. Add units, organise with shelves, drawers or doors. The possibilities are endless.
Width: 120 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Height: 38 cm
Max. load: 50 kg
- BESTÅArticle Number902.945.12
Width: 41 cm
Height: 12 cm
Length: 125 cm
Weight: 16.00 kg
- Back panel:
- Fibreboard, Paper foil, Plastic foil
- Particle- and fibreboard with honeycomb paper filling (100% recycled paper), Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Paper foil
- Particleboard, Honeycomb structure paper filling (100% recycled), Fibreboard, Paper foil, Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Paper foil
- Particle- and fibreboard with honeycomb paper filling (100% recycled paper), Paper foil, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Plastic edging, Paper foil
Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
Wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Check regularly that all assembly fastenings are properly tightened and retighten when necessary.
We recommend a TV bench to be a bit wider than the TV placed on it. This TV bench suits a TV up to 45 inches. You can choose a larger TV if it’s not heavier than the specified max load for the bench’s top.
The top panel of the TV bench is intended for a TV with a maximum weight of 50 kg.
The max. load for a wall-hung TV bench depends on the wall material.
Different wall materials require different types of fixing devices. Use fixing devices suitable for the walls in your home, sold separately.
If you are uncertain about what type of fixing devices to use, please contact your local hardware store.
120 cm wide TV benches require 6 legs or 4 legs and one BESTÅ supporting leg.
IKEA Catania availability
IKEA Logistic Center availability.